Job Title: Sample Lab Technician
Job Title: Sample Lab Technician
Position Location: Salem, OR
Business Unit: Kerr Concentrates
The Sample Lab Technician is responsible for managing sample requests from Salesforce (SFDC). Samples requests must be processed, shipped, and archived in a timely fashion (5-7 business days). At times, the Sample Lab Technician may need to prioritize samples based on importance, in these instances the Sample Lab Technician should coordinate with the Technical Service Manager. In addition to administrating samples, the Sample Lab Technician is responsible for maintaining an inventory of samples and sample lab supplies.
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Working Schedule: Monday – Friday (7 am – 3:30 pm)
Work Environment: Laboratory and Industry Food Processing Facility
Interested parties can apply at the following link:
Plant Senior Operations Leader (Production Manager) - Baking Experience Preferred
Department: MFG Management
Post End Date: 01/30/2021
Position Type: Employee
Position Reports To: Site Leader
Position Supervises: Plant Operations Resource Leader
Pay Level: 9-11
FLSA Status: Exempt
Position Summary:Supervise and control all planning, coordination and direction of production activities, ensuring maximum operating efficiency and product quality. Develop operations resource leaders to maintain and improve plant performance. Perform all jobs safely, efficiently and accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our Customer 1st strategy. Provide leadership that embodies our 7 Kroger Manufacturing High Performance Work System principles. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
Desired Previous Job Experience/Education:
Leadership Behaviors: Achieves Results through Teamwork, Coaches and Develops Others, Communicates Effectively and Candidly, Executes with Excellence, Leads Change and Innovation, Leads through Positive Influence, Provides Clear and Strategic Direction, Puts the Customer First. For more information on the Kroger Leadership Behavior model, click here.
Education Level: Bachelor's Desired
Required Travel: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
States: Idaho; Montana; Oregon; Washington
Keywords: Baking, Operations, Leadership, Manager, Production,
Send resumes to email@example.com
March 01st, 2021
Quality Assurance & Food Safety Manager
Accountability Objective and Areas of Responsibility:
The Quality Assurance & Food Safety Manager (QA/FS Manager) is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining all aspects of food safety, regulatory and quality assurance programs. This includes monitoring and ensuring compliance with USDA, FSMA, BRC, HACCP standards by all departments, and oversight of all Safe Food Quality Institute (SFQI) renewals and customer driven vendor audits.
The QA/FS Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining all aspects of the Crisis Management Program for company and other related facilities (as appropriate). This includes leading the Product Traceability Initiative (PTI) effort at the company facility, reviewing current procedures with regular spot checks, and continued exploration of the best PTI solutions (i.e., bar coding, software, hardware, cleaning frequencies). The QA/FS Manager is responsible to oversee and maintain the Trace Recall Program, leading the Mock Recall Team to ensure effective and timely recalls could be performed if required.
The QA/FS Manager is responsible for oversight of the Quality Control (QC) department, supervising the QC team, QA/FS Assistant, and all aspects of the company in-house laboratory. The QA/FS Director is responsible for ensuring that all tests are being performed in an accurate, safe and cost effective manner, and are comprehensively documented and recorded with a high level of accuracy
The QA&FS Manager is responsible for overseeing the Sanitation team to ensure that all production areas and equipment have adequate and appropriate SSOPs which are tested and confirmed to meet food safety requirements while mitigating product recall exposure.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Maintain soft and hard copies of BRC, HACCP and Food Safety Program as required.
• Respond to all required Corrective Actions associated with audits in a timely manner. Review all corrective actions and responses with Chief Operations Officer (COO) and appropriate supervisor(s). Confirm that all corrective actions and training have been performed and documented.
• Track and trend customer complaints and specification deviations for necessary quality control issues or improvements. Participate in compliant investigations and complete CAR reports and follow-ups as requested by Sales Department.
• Conduct internal audits on an annual basis or as required.
• Maintain HACCP manager and internal auditor certifications.
• Update and maintain document control on SharePoint website.
• Oversight of all plant sanitation schedules to confirm adequate and appropriate cleaning frequencies/methods are planned for each area, equipment and/or building. Approve of frequency changes as required.
• Oversight of annual review of hard and soft copies of MSDS files including binders located inrequired areas.
• Review Receiving Department’s SOP’s annually to ensure compliance with FSMA regulations and, prior to harvest each year, train new personnel and vendors on cross-contamination and foreign material risks and preventative procedures.
• Perform supervisorial responsibilities for QC and Sanitation personnel as required.
• All other duties as assigned
Execution of Responsibilities Include:
• All job functions and responsibilities are to be performed with food and employee safety as the highest priority.
• Attaining excellent results on BRC, HACCP, Regulatory, Food Safety and Customer Audits.
• Command an knowledge of all lab methods and testing procedures. Overall improvement of department functions as seen necessary.
• Respond to mock or actual Trace Recalls with accurate/comprehensive information and within established timeframes.
• Mitigate any potential food or employee safety hazard. Communicate risk and liability of
potential recall exposure to management on a timely and routine basis.
• Effective time management of annual projects and responsibilities. Maintaining costs within established project and field/phase budgets.
• Represent an image consistent with Company corporate philosophy.
The Quality Assurance & Food Safety Manager reports directly to the Chief Operations Officer (COO). All job functions shall be performed per Company Standard Operating Procedures and Employee Handbook. Any deviations shall be reported and approved by the supervisor.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Bruno Lozano.
Listings in the last month.
Check us out on our social media sites!
Questions? Input? Feedback? The
web person is just a click away!