Posting Title: Warehouse Supervisor – OR
System Job Code: AT5863
Reports To: Warehouse Manager
FLSA Classification: Salaried, Exempt
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for the materials receiving, inventory management, work-order kitting, and distribution replenishment processes within the Warehouse department. Through the leadership and guidance of the Warehouse shift lead team, they coordinate and direct shift warehouse operations and personnel to ensure that quality work is performed in a safe, productive, and efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Trazza Food Safety Coordinator Job Description:
Trazza Foods began manufacturing top-notch, fresh Lebanese food in 2011. Today, you’ll find our premium falafel, tabouleh, dolmas, and a dozen varieties of hummus in grocery stores and businesses throughout the Pacific Northwest. As the company continues to grow, our highest priority is continuing to provide the same distinctive touch our customers received when their orders filled our very first truck.
That's the Trazza Difference.
We now have an immediate opening for an experienced HACCP Certified Practitioner to join our Food Safety team in Tualatin, Oregon.
The HACCP Practitioner will:
• Implement, review, and maintain the facility food safety management system.
• Maintain, verify, and validate the Food Safety Plan as outlined in the Merieux NutriSciences audit code and FSMA.
• Administer food safety training for all PPC’s, including verification.
• Support operations and quality personnel in the application and compliance monitoring of environmental, health, safety and quality requirements.
• Facilitate Food Safety Committee and food safety team meetings.
• Plan and perform Mock Recalls.
• Organize and maintain Supplier Approval Program.
• Organize and maintain Approved Chemical Program.
• Verify monthly self-inspections, document and bring about corrective actions as needed. • Oversee and educate the managers on appropriate sanitation practices
• Verification and Validation activities are the responsibility of the HACCP Practitioner. • Assist the day-to-day activities of the QA (Quality Assurance) individual and department. • Perform environmental swab testing per required schedule, communicate with external testing lab, file
completed reports, and report to site management potential threats to food safety/quality. • Scheduling and review of Self Inspections.
• Manage all third-party quality and food safety audits and visits.
Please apply today if you meet the following requirements:
• HACCP training
• Must be experienced food safety in produce or foodservice distribution.
• Must be able to work in a refrigerated warehouse
• Ability to work independently as well as with others
• Must be detail oriented with good judgement as well as communication and planning skills • Computer skills including MS Windows, MS SharePoint
• The ability to work with other backgrounds and cultures is preferred.
• Spanish or any other language skills may prove helpful
Trazza offers competitive pay, and a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, prescription, and EAP.
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Raw Material Buyer
Who We Are
At Paradigm Foodworks, we pride ourselves in creating delicious specialty sauces and condiments. We are a woman owned; family operated company based out of Lake Oswego with over 35 years of manufacturing expertise. What makes Paradigm exceptional is our dedication to the quality of our products, and the people that work for us. We believe in the value that each team member brings to an organization, and what makes Paradigm great is the people that work for us. Come be part of a brand that is continuing to grow!
Raw Material Buyer – JOB DESC
Roles and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
This full-time, non-exempt position works out of Paradigm Foodworks building in Lake Oswego, Oregon.
Benefits include paid vacations and holidays, as well as eligibility for health/vision benefits after 60 days and matching IRA contributions.
If interested, please contact Lynne Barra <Lbarra@paradigmfoodworks.com>.
Recent Job Postings:
- Research & Development Manager -