Logistics - Thomas Creek Farms
Thomas Creek Farms
Logistics Coordinator and Sales Support
Thomas Creek Farms is a food innovation company owned and operated by growers. We pioneer new fruit products using simple and healthy ingredients. Come join our team of professionals dedicated to exceptional quality, nutrition and service.
This position is responsible for supporting Sales and R&D with many aspects of the sales cycle from working with suppliers & clients, processing Purchase Orders, packaging and shipping fresh or frozen food samples, to tracking and recording shipments and invoices.
Candidate must provide the utmost in dependable service and excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to current suppliers and customers.
o Packaging and shipping of various perishable food products, frozen, fresh & processed.
o Assist Sales in the packaging and shipment process for all products. Use the FAMOUS software for product tagging and tracking.
o Process orders, create Bills of Lading. Track shipping costs by supplier and clients.
o Assist with purchasing, inventory planning and control.
o Arrange all logistics and paperwork for delivery.
o Understand and adhere to local, federal, and company compliance rules and regulations
o Trouble-shoot (tracking delays, lost shipments, expedited orders)
o Track/ follow up with customers
· Customer Service/Relationship Management- Manage and enhance relationships with customers, suppliers, logistics and transport companies, and internal constituents
o Collect and report PO, inventory, shipments and received packages to appropriate parties
o Enter data into the CRM and other systems including all communication with suppliers, processors, and clients.
o Track vendor documents for expiration dates and prompt renewal.
o Track R&D projects and enter relevant data, as needed.
· Associates degree or equivalent experience
· Experienced with FAMOUS or other logistics tracking software systems.
· Minimum of 3 years of work experience, preferably in a sales support/customer service function (Logistics, Supply Chain and customer service experience preferable)
· Customer orientated; Excellent administrative skills. Detail oriented.
· Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) required
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
· Experience with all MS office application skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
· Basic knowledge of Accounting and Finance.
· Basic mathematical skills, ability to convert units of measure
To apply, send cover letter and resume to: Brenna Benevidez at Brenna@agricare.com.
Leave a Reply.
Recent Job Postings:
- Compliance Specialist - Tofurkey