Quality Control Technician
JOB SUMMARY: The Quality Control Technician is responsible for the quality, food safety and esthetics of the product. The QC technician follows through on set processes and ensure adherence
to good manufacturing practices (GMP), food safety, Safe Quality Food (SQF) standards
and product quality standards. They conduct product development tasks as assigned
and utilized various analytical tools and techniques.
REPORTS TO: Quality Assurance Manager
COVERED OPS & Tech supports specialist, QA Lead
ABSENCE COVERED: QC Manager/ OPS & Tech supports specialist/ QA Lead
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
▪ Work in a safe manner using proper PPE at all times and verify that others are also doing so. ▪ Conducting startup check verification
▪ Collect product samples, verify their testing and manage data input on micro log
▪ Create and file COA’s as required
▪ Administer calibration program including verification of daily, monthly and yearly activities ▪ Conduct monthly audits, maintain issues and actions log for completeness
▪ Manage hold area and hold log
▪ Conduct sanitation and metal detector operation validations
▪ Administer environmental testing program including sampling and data logging
▪ Participate in internal audit program
▪ Conduct product tests as needed
▪ Conduct shelf life testing and administer retention sample area
▪ Support operations as needed
▪ Conduct pest control activities and manage logs
▪ Develop new products as assigned
▪ Operate analytical and operational equipment to manufacture samples
▪ Other tasks as required
▪ Ability to read, write, and understand English. (Without an interpreter)
▪ Experienced with MS office program suite.
▪ Ability to work in a team environment in a positive manner of respect, cooperation & flexibility. ▪ Good work ethic and ability to work independently.
▪ Science background required
▪ Food quality experience
▪ Able to lift 30 pounds repeatedly.
▪ Ability to climb ladders.
▪ Prolonged standing and repetitive bending.
▪ Must be willing to work overtime and weekends as necessary.
▪ Mostly inside an industrial food grade facility.
▪ Smock, hairnet (beard net if necessary) ear and eye protection are required within the facility. ▪ Occasional outside work is necessary.
Apply at this link: https://phh.tbe.taleo.net/phh04/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=WILCO&cws=44&rid=4360
Listings in the last month.