Know Your Fruit is a new food processor opening in Hood River. They have the following opening:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Reports To: Chief Financial Officer
Direct Reports: Finance Clerk
Description: The Financial Controller will partner with plant leaders to build and maintain company accounting records, and set strategic financial goals. This position will support the development of all departmental budget functions to meet company objectives. The Financial Controller is part of the management team, and help to manage financial risk and regulatory liability.
· Coordinate and direct the preparation of the company budget and financial forecasts and report variances
· Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements, and support the month end close process as necessary
· Setup auditing system and ensure accuracy of company accounting records
· Manage financial aspects of ERP and related systems
· Manage and support departmental budgeting, ensuring timely reimbursement of employee expenses on behalf of the company
· Liaise appropriate capital expenditures with the Site GM and the Board
· Manage all accounting operations; including billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost accounting, and revenue recognition
· Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting, and support customer and government audits as necessary
· Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
· Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, or related field, advanced degree preferred; CPA or CMA preferred; minimum of 5 years in business finance
· Experience in manufacturing or similar environments, food industry preferred
· Strong knowledge of current legal finance regulations
· Demonstrated ability to self-manage, take initiative and use independent judgement and decision making.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programing
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively at all levels and with all people
· A valid driver’s license
· Strong professional experience ERP systems and other financial software is highly preferred
· Experience with creating financial statements, general ledger functions, and the month end close process
· Demonstrated high level of confidentiality and professionalism; ability to establish and maintain trust and credibility
Work Environment: A person must be able to walk, sit, and climb stairs. Office, manufacturing, and offsite locations are all within the job scope. Occasionally lifting/moving up to 50 lb may also be required..
Interested parties should contact Jacqueline Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply.
Listings in the last month.
Check us out on our social media sites!
Questions? Input? Feedback? The
web person is just a click away!